Alphra International Limited (the "Company") considers the protection of personal information a social responsibility. In order to manage and operate a website that customers can use with peace of mind, we have established a "Handling of personal information on the website" page as follows.
Scope of handling personal information
Regarding the handling of personal information, it will be applied when the customer purchases a product, contacts us, subscribes to an e-mail magazine, etc. through our site.
How do we use your personal information?
We will use personal information and order information (including information about the customer's order history) collected from customers for the purposes specified in the following items noted below. We will not use your personal information for purposes other than the provision of this service or the purposes specified below.
- When introducing our products and services to customers
- When we perform order procedures, confirmation of order details, and change procedures
- When responding to customer inquiries
- To ask our customers to provide their opinions and impressions about our services.
- Cases where we have contacted the customer separately and obtained their individual consent
- To create statistical data classified by customer attributes (age, address, etc.)
- To provide and display information, dissemination and services that suit each customer's preference
- To deliver targeted advertisements
Safety and management of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we take reasonable safety measures and implement access control to personal information. This is to prevent unauthorized access and leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. In addition to taking these measures, if an accident related to personal information such as a leak occurs, we will take appropriate measures including preventive measures against recurrence.
Sharing of personal information with subcontractors
Our company may share the business information to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose of use. In that case, we will appropriately manage and supervise the subcontractor.
(Business outsourcing companies include shipping companies, printing company for sending direct mail, and a collection outsourcing company when the product price has not been paid.)
About advertisement distribution of third-party distributors
We may use your email address to deliver targeted advertisements by the following distributors.
At that time, the e-mail address will be converted into data by unrecoverable means and used as non-personally identifiable information.
For more information on each targeted ad, please see below.
・ Facebook Custom Audience
・ Google Ads
Also, if you want to disable the above advertisement delivery, please check the following.
・ Facebook opt-out page ( https://www.facebook.com/about/ads )
・ Google opt-out page ( https://www.google.com/settings/ads )
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We do not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses or individuals without the permission of the person. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
- When the person consents to the provision of information
- When disclosure is requested by a public agency such as a government office based on laws and regulations
- When personal information is disclosed to business partners related to the operation of this site. However, the information disclosed in this case is limited to the necessary range, and the disclosure destination is obliged to manage personal information by contract.
Cart cookies are not used for any purpose other than displaying the purchase history of the customer himself. Therefore, if you want to purchase in the cart format, please enable the cookie settings of your browser.
On our site, cookies are used in order to collect access logs to improve the usability of the site and to save the time and effort of entering personal information when the customer visits the site again and to use it more conveniently.
Other items to be checked regarding privacy on the Internet
- Please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information on the Internet such as bulletin boards that anyone can access, that information may be collected and used by other users. If you provide your email address, you may receive unwanted messages based on the information posted there. You need to be aware that you disseminate information at your own risk.
- Companies that collect personal information through third-party sites and services that can be accessed through this website, or sweepstakes, sales promotion activities, etc. We have established collection rules. We assume no obligation or liability for these independent third party terms and activities.
Changes and notification of handling of personal information
We may change the content of handling of this personal information without prior notice due to our business needs, enforcement of new laws, revision of existing laws and other circumstances. Any changes will be posted on this website and notified. Please check the latest contents of this page before using.
If you have any requests or questions regarding the handling of personal information or retained personal data, please contact us using the contact details below.
Administrator of personal information and disclosure/correction/deletion
The affiliation and contact information of the administrator of the member's personal information and the contact information when the member wishes to disclose, correct or delete his or her own personal information are shown below.
If you wish to inquire, correct or delete the personal information you have provided to us, we will confirm your identity and promptly respond within a reasonable range.
Inquiries regarding personal information protection policy
Alphra International Limited
Flat/Rm C Level 7 World Trust Tower 50 Stanley Street Central, Hong Kong
Click here to contact us by email
See what people are saying!
Most all-in-one type products feel sticky or dry but EVERDEEP feels like it penetrates more but without being too sticky. My skin is well moisturized and I feel comfortable and fresh!
One or two months have passed? The quality of the skin has changed! When you wake up in the morning, your skin feels moisturized and moisturizing is perfect. A good refreshing fragrance 👍 It will be a repeater without fail!
Busy morning's are now easy! (Super important). It's economical because with 2-3 pushes there is a lot of bubbles all over the face. The feeling of cleanliness is evidence of a good face wash. I personally like the black and white design!
I think it is an advantage to have moist and clean skin. There is a sense of security using natural ingredients. I like the all-in-one lotion. The smell was just right, and the feeling of use was moist and refreshing.
Join the DEEP Club for member only benefits: Exclusive tips, product launches, sales events and a 15% OFF store discount coupon!